Welcome to the Capilano Basketball League
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Once registered, all teams are required to submit a signed team waiver and roster.
- Teams must also wear matching coloured jerseys with numbers in order to compete in the CBL.
- The league is open to those 18 years and older. Registration is accepted on a team basis only.
Spring 2020 Details
- Registration opens: December 10, 2019
- Cost per team (tax included):
- A division – $1,200
- B division – $1,200
- Registration deadline: January 8, 2020
- Open Run: January 8, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
- Games take place at 7:30 p.m. (beginning in March), 8:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. Some Sundays will be required depending on the number of teams registered.
- Individuals who are looking to find a team are welcome to comment under the 'Players Needed' tab on our Facebook page or attend the Open Run. Alternatively, they may email the league coordinator at email@example.com.
- Stay up to date with the Capilano Basketball League by following us on Facebook.
Purchase Team Jerseys
New this season, teams can buy jerseys (ATC Pro Mesh Reversible Tank Tops) directly through the league via the season registration form. Orders will be processed by Kahunaverse Sports Group and delivered directly to the Capilano University Centre for Sport and Wellness for pick-up.
Teams will receive 12 jerseys with 8” numbers on the back side. Teams who choose to order jerseys with a logo will be required to submit a one color logo for the one color screen on the front side of the jersey.
Jerseys are available in white, black, royal blue, navy blue and red.
- Team jerseys with numbers and no logo: $340
- Team jerseys with numbers and front logo: $415
- Reversible team jerseys with numbers and no logo: $390
- Reversible team jerseys with numbers and front logo: $540
- Prices include taxes and shipping
The league coordinator will be in contact with the team captain to determine numbers and sizing, and retrieve artwork.