If you are experiencing a conflict on or off campus, having difficulties with a member of the University community or are the target of harassment, the conflict resolution advisor can help.
The conflict resolution advisor helps members of the campus community to confidentially, informally and effectively resolve difficult interpersonal situations ranging from interpersonal conflict
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- information, advice and referrals
- discussing effective responses/strategies
- coaching communication approaches/skills
- assisting with written communication
- mediating specific disputes/conflicts
- facilitating group meetings
The advisor also offers presentations and workshops on many topics, including harassment and discrimination, managing conflicts positively, difficult conversations, communication skills, anger management, team building, effective meetings and respectful workplace.